Friday, December 18, 2009

Letters Showing Hours Of Community Service I Need Some Lawyer Help Or Someone Who Is Good With The Law.?

I need some lawyer help or someone who is good with the law.? - letters showing hours of community service

Ok there are about 4 months I have truancy one days later, you'll LTM and each class is 22 minutes have not been to my house for about 5 days, because my father beat me ** ** a long distance call to Xbox Support is a drug addict but always when I'm around school was to see these children in order to fight with me and 2 friends in the police and other stories are presented out 3, and we were good, they took refuge in the time and then suddenly the whole has been closed than 15 police cars as police cars police bike all goes well, of course, they have found that many officers, but there were 17 children, to have stopped the game and the three of us caught resistance (against the state which, to me) but I have 50 hours of community service and 3 drug tests, and a few letters and my friend, who was already in trouble with the law, only 40 hours, and no drug testing costs associated with each test drug and 92 U.S. dollars so if I Sucking the case could continue to beat? for I am no resistance to state violence honest, I wanted to run from the police for THe fun

No comments:

Post a Comment