Thursday, January 21, 2010

Chronic Low Back Pain More Condition_symptoms Chronic Low Back Pain?

Chronic low back pain? - chronic low back pain more condition_symptoms

Hello. I am 19 and suffer from chronic pain in my lower back, which is mainly caused by tight muscles. It takes longer than 5 years. Unfortunately, the first most common answer that people are to me is to go to physical therapy and strengthening the core muscles. Well, I tried desperately to year and worked with highly qualified teachers. Unfortunately, this is actually worsen my condition and cause the rear to do to even more. I must relax my muscles too easy. Massage will do nothing. What I ask is that if someone develops a treatment that could offer to relieve deep tension. I have almost all treatments, except the trigger and spent thousands and thousands of dollars. I do not want to raise a few hundred dollars into the trash when the trigger points is similar to Rolfing Hellerwork and they are ineffective. What do you recommend (remember, it was found that the building is not the solution) for my problem

We appreciate any help would be very grateful

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to get a TENS unit for your back. Ask your doctor for a script that allows you to save for medical care.

Anonymous said...

Treatment groups, but not the diagnosis? Do you have with Mr. scans, EMG, or a chiropractor? This is a CD or one facet? Bad habits? See a chiropractor and get X-rays. There must be something for the muscles are tense. You do not get such a joke!

Post a Comment