Sunday, January 17, 2010

Telephone Wire Installation Help Naming A Home Entertainment Installation Business?

Help naming a home entertainment installation business? - telephone wire installation

I started the installation of a company's home entertainment equipment, telephone jacks, cable outlets, cables for speakers, hidden TV wall mounts, custom wiring and others. I really think a good name to stick. I was thinking of advanced technology services, but do not know if I like it. Can someone help me think of something even better.

1 comment:

42 said...

You must be careful when naming a company. There are marketers who look to give the best possible names. The continuation of trade names in the network is unstable at best.


By the way: The name you choose will be used and a national chain.

Post a Comment