Saturday, February 20, 2010

Litle Model Picture Whats The Difference?

Whats the difference? - litle model picture

I asked a question about modeling for my son and got a rude reply .... But I want to know ......
What is the difference in the adoption of their child, get their pictures in a studio for his personal use and to fill the model for the imaging? They are the same ... Photos make!
I force my child do if he does become old and would not, and I was like one of those freak litle girls from all mothers and grow quickly with spray tans and make-up ... . I think it's ridiculus.
I see nothing wrong with the picture of a child How can an ad or a package or in one.
Everyone knows that I grabbed a cute baby on the target or the Gerber baby aww see things and thinks he or she is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment