Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where Are Gay Cruise Spots In Nyc Are There Any Signs?

Are there any signs? - where are gay cruise spots in nyc

I am gay and out, but I live in a very remote village and took a very long time and endless effort to get people into the city, which I accepted. I know there must be other gay people in my town, but they do not understand the nature of and why, although I think I have a little easier, a kind of thought or two can come to me when I'm gone but so far no one and has been a while. I wonder whether an "international" character to know gay cruising spot or place where all that is gay needs. I do not see, even for a connection, but would just like to talk to other gay people personally, because I so rarely have a chance.

2 comments:

Kel said...

It can be difficult to find other gay people, if you live in a small town like this.

You can try to talk over the Internet with people. There is talk many gay chat web sites where you can with the people.

Hope that helps:)

webhead2... said...

I suggest you find the "signs" when in a remote community like yours. The "Gaydar", which some people swear by Gay is not always true. Some people can give a vibration, not gay gay, and I met some nice guys who are a little feminine in them, but not at all gay. The opposite is true because there are those gay out there who did not even know are gay just by observing their behavior. The danger on the lookout for "signs" that it is always the possibility that a mistake is made, and some people do not fully understand or forgive if we do more with these things. Some be very offended, and you never know how to react. Above all, Ina small town where everybody knows everybody and people do not want to leave.

Well. Leave. To meet people. Speak. And always open to everything. Try a Platonic personal ads online. Maybe you can get to know someone in a nearby town. If it goes really bad and nothing happens, so plan your day and a great city when you can afford.

Post a Comment