Friday, February 19, 2010

Preparation H And Saran Wrap Tape Test Can I Lose Inches By Starving Myself For A Week?

Can i lose inches by starving myself for a week? - preparation h and saran wrap tape test

Please do not come to me with all the garbage that is not healthy ... You know ... As the deputies prior to go, and I need to pass the test strip ... I think it could happen, but I'm sure ... Plan things to do, that preparation H and saran wrap but I need to deal with a seal "" I went from a size 46 BE 39.5 to 41 depending on the neck and 16.5 "or 17"

1 comment:

Smilin 1 said...

How much weight is lost to the test strip to prevent? If you go over 10 pounds a liket Atkins ketogenic diet can be a panacea. Although deputies, I heard some girls talking about how they lost 10 to 15 pounds on this type of diet. If you do not think you can pass the test strip, do your best on a different date for the members get. The worst thing would be a half day the deputies not only the physical and she learned later.

Post a Comment